Many Faiths: One Humanity
A Professional Development Seminar
on Interfaith Education for Justice and Peace
Participants joined with teachers and educators from faith-based and state schools and the wider community to explore how we can support students to make a difference in their local and global communities.
The event featured a variety of workshops focusing on:
• Practical Ideas for the Classroom
• Frameworks for Interfaith Education for Justice and Peace
• Promoting Faith Development in Young People
• Global Education throughout the Curriculum
• Promoting Dialogue through Innovative Teaching and Learning
• Current Examples of School-Based Projects
Professor Toh Swee-Hin
Laureate, UNESCO Prize for Peace Education (2000)
Faith Leaders from different Traditions
"How religions together can make a World of Difference"